Receptionist--Part Time Featured
Advanced Pediatric Care
5806 S 129th E Ave, Tulsa, OK
A small, local, family-owned home medical equipment company is seeking a self-motivated, punctual, outgoing, detail-oriented individual with a strong work ethic, excellent attendance record, history of demonstrating task initiative and a consistent record of going above and beyond minimum job requirements, to join our team on a part-time basis. Basic job requirements include, but might not be limited to:
- Answering phones politely (manners are required)
- Ordering office supplies online (yes…on our account)
- Compiling and initiating new patient files (must know how to operate a stapler and hole punch)
- Data entry (typing is preferred…2-finger quick “hunt-and-peck” is acceptable)
- Light to moderate filing (must know your alphabet)
- Restocking of various office machines and supplies (fridge, fax and copier)
- Recycling management (empty trash and shredder)
- Light landscaping duties (watering indoor plants)
- Assisting coworkers/supervisors with various projects as required (personal shopper, gift wrapper, etc.)
- Verbal communication with patients both in person and via telephone (must be able to speak clearly)
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) is a bonus (because none of our current staff are that talented)
- Computer literate: must have basic skills with MS Word, Excel and e-mail and be able to learn new software quickly (but NO social media)
- Customer service experience is a bonus (becoming an oxymoron in today’s society, but a must)
- Knowledge of insurance and billing not required, but extremely helpful (knowing that insurance companies rule the world is sufficient)
Reliable transportation, valid driver's license and automobile insurance are necessary, as occasional bank and post office runs are required (yes…using company vehicles).
Hours for this position are currently 0900-1500 hours, Monday thru Friday. Some slight time alterations might be considered, but must be during normal business hours.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.